- Is she a good baby?
- She’s not lying, stealing or killing, so, yeah, I guess she is a good baby.
- What do you mean there was no outside help?
- There was no doctor, midwife, or other labour support present during her labour and delivery. The only people in attendance were Mary, Kim, Sinéad and Regan.
- Was this planned?
- How do you pronounce her name?
- Here is a GIF version of her name written in the International Phonetic Alphabet:
- Or you can try this phonics version:Aisling
Elisabeth is a common name. No pronunciation here.
Same pronunciation as the season.
- Where did you get the names?
- It’s a tradition for us to use Irish first names, and Aisling was one we both liked. Elisabeth is a name we simply liked. Winter sounded like a nice name, especially since most seasons used as names are Summer or Autumn.
- What are the stats of her birth?
- She was born 17:23, 29 September 2005. She weighed 2834 grams (2.83 kg), roughly 6lb 4oz. She measured at 44.5cm in length, roughly 17.5 inches. Her head’s circumference was an average 13.5 inches.