- Is she a good baby?
- She’s not lying, stealing or killing, so, yeah, I guess she is a good baby.
- What do you mean there was no outside help?
- There was no doctor, midwife, or other labour support present during her labour and delivery. The only people in attendance were Mary, Kim, Sinéad, Regan, and Aisling; although the last three were sleeping.
- Was this planned?
- How do you pronounce her name?
- Here is her name written in the International Phonetic Alphabet:iv·in bɹi hɑl·li
- Or you can try this phonics version:Aoibheann
Same pronunciation as the cheese (i.e. Brie)
Same pronunciation as the flower.
- Where did you get the names?
- It’s a tradition for us to use Irish first names, and Aoibhean was one we both liked. Bree is a name we simply liked. We wanted to pick a flower name, and finally agreed on Holly..
- What are the stats of her birth?
- She was born 03:38, 1 March 2009. She weighed 3005 grams (3 kg), roughly 6 lbs 10 oz. She measured at 48 cm in length, roughly 19 inches. Her head’s circumference was an average 33 cm (13 in).