Skip to content
- A shield of ice to keep at bay the heat of fiery birth.
- Deflect the quench of living drink with sharpened sword of thirst.
- A spear of night to pierce the light, protect the shadows dear.
- And courage hordes are smitten, hewn, with catapults of fear.
- A helmet thick and strong with grief to stop the blows of cheer.
- Destroyed the feasts and banquets with a thrusted hunger spear.
- A sling of pain to strike with speed the charging throngs of peace.
- Surrender now? Or stay and fight? When will the conflict cease?