Skip to content
- Yearning for learning, but nothing is stirring; concerning the burning, the journey has halt.
- Churning and turning and swirling and whirling, discerning the hurting as church-led assault.
- Question the lesson or make a suggestion is seen as aggression—suppress in your sin.
- “Lessen oppression, and stop the digression. Just standard expression and whitewash-ed spin.”
- Lonely and coldly, am sitting remotely, abandoned so slowly, in shadows I wait.
- Wholly unholy, now only a phoney, and no one still knows me, a plateaued deflate.
- Listen for bliss—am just missin’ the kissin’ of spirited fixin’ my paradigm shift.
- Christen the ship and dismissin’ the tricks and the politics mix; yet am feeling the sift.